Saint Laurent & Dior Card Holder Review

 Hi everyone,




I just posted a review of my two new card holders. One from YSL or Saint Laurent which is a beautiful fuchsia color in the monogram Matelasse leather which retails for $275. Find my exact one and more colors at Saint Lauren now! 

YSL Saint Laurent Monogram Card Holder Fuchsia


My other card holder is the Dior Saddle Flap Card Holder in the Blue Dior Oblique Jacquard print. Mine is actually an earlier season but Dior has the current one on sale still! It retails for $460 but gives you more space than mine which retailed for $370. If you are interested in a similar card holder under retail in the Blue Dior Oblique Jacquard print check out this selection on Fashionphile!



Finally, I did sell on my Louis Vuitton monogram card holder because it was just too stiff for me. Those are still available on the LV website and on reseller sites as well if you are a person who only carries a small amount of cards! 



Comments