Old Navy Midsize Fall Haul

 Hey guys,

Old Navy recently had their super cash go live so I picked up a few items that I wanted to share with you. They are currently running a site-wide sale of 30% off with the code Hurry so if you like anything I share be sure to snap it up! I tried one of their Luxe shirts this summer and loved the fabric so I picked up a few more to look through. The first one being this Luxe Crew-Neck Slub-Knit Long Sleeve Tee in the color Forrest Floor. I really like the color of this tee but I got it in a medium and while it fit I prefer a looser look. If you are in need of a slim-fit, light weight long sleeve tee I'd say go for this though!

Old Navy, Luxe tee, long sleeve, loose fit, midsize, fashion, size Large, size Medium

The next item was again one a Luxe long sleeve tee but not in the slub-knit. I picked this up in white and a size L and love the feel and look. Definitely worth it for $14 on sale! I paired it with their Mid-Rise Super Skinny Jeans in the photo above and while I appreciate they do a short and long length (I got the short) they ultimately felt cheap and were too tight in the size 12. But I worry if I sized up the knees would go baggy after wearing them. In the same category as the white top I tried the loose luxe slub-knit tunic tee in the color A Shore Thing in a medium. This one definitely fit more to my preference but I wasn't crazy about how see-through the material was. I had the same complaint with the Lightweight French Terry Open-Front Sweatshirt I tried out in the photo below. I got this in a medium and it fit well but was completely see-through which bothers me. The final thing from the Luxe line I picked up was the Luxe Printed Swing Tank. These are some of my favorite Old Navy tanks and definitely run true to size or even a little big. I always get a medium and they fit perfectly.

Old Navy, Luxe tank, cardigan, sweatshirt, loose fit, midsize, fashion, size Large, size Medium

In this same package came the Short Shawl-Collar Open-Front Sweater in soft pink and size medium. I'm on the fence on this one as I do like it but think perhaps I need a larger size. It's very soft and not itchy at all which is always nice. 

Old Navy, activewear, muscle tank, loose fit, midsize, fashion, size Large, size Medium

I also threw some of their activewear into my order. I really like the Old Navy activewear tops and have a post coming soon on my review on their activewear tops, leggings and bras so keep an eye out for that! The first top I pick up was the Loose Jersey-Knit Tulip-Back Performance Top. They have this in a ton of colors and its very forgiving in sizing (I picked up a medium for reference). For a closer fit I chose the Graphic Muscle Tank Top in Olive Cheetah in a medium. This is just a good tank for the gym and I tend to be more adventurous in my gym clothes than a top I would wear everyday. 

For a peek into how I style everything definitely be following along on Instagram @cates_catchall.

Let me know if y'all have picked up any new items from Old Navy that I need to give a try next! 


Comments