OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's Collection

Image from beautygeeks
Morning everyone!

I was scrolling through my Facebook feed this morning and saw an advert that OPI has released a Breakfast at Tiffany's Collection! Audrey Hepburn is one of my all time favorite actresses, and the story of her life outside the movies is just as amazing. I remember reading a book by her son, Audrey Hepburn: An Elegant Spirit, when I was younger and just being so inspired by her life and her passions.

What instantly drew me to this collection was the "Tiffany" blue color, that OPI has called "I believe in Manicures." Who doesn't love the classic blue of Tiffany and its the most unique and iconic shade from this collection in my opinion. There are 12 shades in total, ranging from a  deep black, called "Black Dress Not Optional" to a matte pearl called "Breakfast at Tiffany's." All are available at ULTA except for the glittery pink shade, "Sunrise... Bedtime." Although that shade can be found at the JC Penny website and is currently on sale!

Here is a look at the shades in the core collection.
Image from H|B Beauty Bar
The shades left to right are: I Believe in Manicures, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Five-and-Ten, Champagne for Breakfast, Sunrise... Bedtime, Apartment for Two, 
Second line: Fire Escape Rendezvous, Meet My "Decorator", Got the Mean Reds, Can't Read Without My Lipstick, Rich & Brazilian, Black Dress Not Optional



While you can purchase each core shade separately for $10, there are also some cute package deals out there.  The core collection, along with several other OPI colors was featured as a Mani of the Month Set and you can purchase minis of the full core set along with 88 other shades online from JC Penny for $33.47. ULTA has a 10 piece mini mani set for $28.95, however these colors seem exclusive to that specific set as the core collection is not included.  There is the 3 piece infinite shine option available from ULTA for $27.50. OPI has separately released 5 shades in its infinite shine formula for the collection if you are interested in checking those out. They also have a cute duo set with the pretty blue and black shade along with a cosmetics bag available for $17.95.  JC Penny has a separate duo with a notebook, the sparkly pink shade and the Lipstick red for $12.03. The one I am most considering is the 4 piece mini set which includes the blue shade. Check out some exclusive hand creams and nail care options also at ULTA

I'd be interested to know which color is your favorite and if you plan on purchasing anything from this collection!

Comments