Bar Cart Obsession

Bar Cart Wishlist


Hey y'all, today I wanted to try out a new type of post so hopefully you like it! One of the things I love is home decor and I really enjoy making my home as cozy and as "me" as I can. Currently I have a very specific wish list of things I would like to get, and on that list is a bar cart! Now I'm not the biggest drinker as anyone in my family will tell you, but I really enjoy the look of a bar cart and the ability to dress it up with the seasons. Below I have collected a few inspiration pictures from Pinterest that I'd like to base my own around. I am trying to be patient and find the best deal on a bar cart but its hard for me to wait! ;)


I really like the simplicity of this one. Plus the amazing blogger,
The Curly Diaries, created this one as a DIY. Check the post for full info! 

I really love how different this bar cart created by
blogger Sara Du Jour is! Not the typical gold of
the more common ones.



The three layers of this one add some interesting depth and dimension.
You can find some helpful tips for designing your own bar cart here.


Which one do y'all like best? If you're interested here is a little look see of the one I am most enamored with and will probably end up purchasing. 

Target Threshold Bar Cart





Comments