Black, White and Sales all over!


Hey guys,

Sorry it seems as though I fell off the face of the planet! I've been dealing with some home stuff that has really sapped me of any energy to blog... Let's just say there has been a lot of changes going on lately and it has been a difficult adjustment for my entire family.

With all that being said, I'm trying to get back into the grove of posting more and I thought what better way than to go with some great clothes for summer?  I have really been into simplifying everything this summer because we moved into a new house and needed to downsize quite a bit. This seems to be reflected in my gravitating towards easy black and white dresses to wear to work. Right now LOFT and OLDNAVY, two of my favorite places to shop are having great sales on dresses and I wanted to share some with y'all!

Let me know if you see anything you like, and if you too decide to hit up these amazing deals!
Black and white for summer, summer2015, summer dresses, Charleston style



P.S. how cute are these shorts?! I think I may just have to make a quick trip on over to grab them up today ;)
shorts, soft shorts, Charleston, style, summer


Comments