Lush African Paradise

Happy New Year, y'all!

I hope everyone had an amazing 2014 and is looking forward into 2015! I personally don't like to set New Years Resolutions because I feel like they set you up for stress about failing them. Instead I prefer to set New Years intentions because I think they are much less scary! I haven't really decided if I'm going to set any at all though because I am always working towards some goal...

Anyway, today I wanted to tell y'all about another favorite skin product of mine. I previously mentioned Julep's Night Shift skin cream for my face, but obviously you need something for your body too. First of all, y'all should know that I hate HATE lotion. I hate the time it takes to apply it, the greasy feeling it leaves, the often overly strong smells, the way the tip of the lotion pump gets all gross... I could go on but I won't ;) . Given my true hatred of lotion, I am always on the hunt for something that will moisturize my dry skin, but not leave me with all the negatives of lotion. Enter Lush African Paradise!

Lush, African Paradise, body conditioner, cate fryland, cate's catchall, dry skin, moisturizer
Here she is! Also, please not my fancy accent nail :) 
This isn't a product I had heard of before one of my favorite YouTube Beauty Guru's, Makeup by Tiffany D, mentioned it in a video. When we got a Lush in downtown Charleston I decided to check it out. I haven't really explored Lush products very much, and I know their bath bombs etc... are loved but I hate taking baths! I don't like sitting in my own dirt/dead skin cells, its like a gross human stew, but African Paradise is meant to be used in the shower. Now it is expensive, at least to me, but you can get a good amount of use out of it and I have decided its a splurge I'm okay with. The benefits outweigh the price tag for me.
Lush, African Paradise, body conditioner, cate fryland, cate's catchall, moisturizer
Lush African Paradise Body Conditioner 
The African Paradise is a body conditioner where "softening morning oil, fresh brightening mango juice and soothing aloe vera combine for beautifully moisturized skin." You put it on in the shower just before you are ready to get out and then rinse the excess off. The result is moisturized skin that doesn't feel overly greasy, just very comfortable and the smell is amazing! Plus Lush is entirely handmade, organic and doesn't test on animals so this is just a plus. 
Lush, African Paradise, organic, handmade, cruelty free, moisturizer, body conditioner
This one happens to have been made by Aurelio 
Seriously guys I love this product so so much and would recommend it to anyone!

Comments