2015 January Julep Box


Hey guys! It's Julep box time!

Julep, Maven Box, January, Luxe Lip, Elixir, Cate's Catchall, Cate FrylandJulep, Maven Box, January, Luxe Lip, Elixir, Cate's Catchall, Cate Fryland


So I have been a Julep member since this past summer and so far I have been very pleased with it. I used to subscribe to BirchBox and Ipsy, but I found that I really didn't use those products as much. Or I would get one product I liked and then the rest would be hoarded and eventually thrown out. I really like the Julep full sized products, I think they work well and I like to personalize and mix up my box.

So on to this month...
I received my normal 3 products and then ordered some extra add-ons. For this post I am just going to go over half and they I'll do the add-ons in a second post because I don't want this to get too long!

First off I received two of the new Luxe Lip Conditioning Treatments. One in sheer coral and one in sheer pink.

Julep, Maven Box, January, Luxe Lip, Cate's Catchall, Cate Fryland
Sheer pink on the left and Sheer coral on the right 
Julep, Maven Box, January, Luxe Lip, Cate's Catchall, Cate Fryland
Julep Luxe Lip Conditioning Treatment 
They have a "cooling metal tip" that apparently stimulates circulation in your lips. 
Julep, Maven Box, January, Luxe Lip, Cate's Catchall, Cate Fryland
Cooling Metal Tip
So when applied they definitely are sheer and it is hard to tell you have any color on at all. But the tip does cool down your lips and they smell amazingly! 


Julep, Maven Box, January, Luxe Lip, Sheer Coral, Cate's Catchall, Cate Fryland
Sheer Coral on 
Julep, Maven Box, January, Luxe Lip, Sheer Pink, Cate's Catchall, Cate Fryland
Sheer Pink on 
The third product I received is the Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Elixir. You can apply this to your hair, nail and skin for "healthy, youthful and radiant results." It's an oil product that you just drop on and rub in. It does absorb pretty fast which I like and doesn't really smell like anything. 

Julep, Maven Box, January, Elixir, Cate's Catchall, Cate Fryland
Julep Elixir 
Julep, Maven Box, January, Elixir, Cate's Catchall, Cate Fryland
Dropper applicator 

As I use these products this month I will update y'all on the products. Also keep a look out for the other 4 products I received in a post later this week. 


Comments