Julep Night Shift

Hey guys!

Charleston's "winter" is definitely in full swing now, meaning one day its freezing i.e. 40 degrees (also no idea how to make the little degree symbol... whoops!) and the next it is a beautiful 70 degrees. All of this is so typically Charleston, but it does wreak havoc on my skin :( . Just so you know I have very fair, sensitive skin that gets red, dry and itchy very quickly. When I have gone for facials I have been told that my skin is very dehydrated even though I try hard to keep it satisfied? that seems like a weird word in reference to my skin... Anyway, basically even in the summertime I have to moisturize first thing in the morning and last thing at night or else my skin feels tight and is just very uncomfortable.

So I am always on the lookout for good moisturizers, and now that it's winter more than ever! and I have been loving Julep's Night Shift Sleeping Mask for my face!

Julep Night Shift aka a drink for mah face

Julep's website claims it:


  • Reaches deep to stimulate cell turnover and renewal
  • A clinically proven peptide blend works to retexturize skin
  • Sodium hyaluronate and botanical extracts (including our Power Cell Complex™) deliver maximum moisture
  • okay so I'm not sure about all the clinical fancy-shamcy stuff, but I can tell you it has nourished my skin and some days I don't even have to put moisturizer on in the mornings. Also, it goes on really thick but by the morning it has all soaked into your skin so you feel just lovely. 
    Ohhh so nice and creamy...

    It's a nice thick cream so you really feel like it is going to town and I am just in love with it! Now I kind of want to try Julep's other face creams or serums like the Luxe Repair Skin Serum or the Mask Noir.  If any of y'all have tried these please let me know in the comments!  Only drawback is that it's so thick and creamy that sometime's I get a Belle or Hansen's hair (my labradors) stuck on my face. 
    Obligatory photo of my pups! 
    Til next time y'all...


    Comments