Lush Haul + Halloween 2016

Lush Bath Bomb Haul + Halloween 2016


Guys, Lush has just come out with their Halloween themed products and I am so inspired to go pick them up! I visited my local Lush recently but they didn't have the new Halloween ones in yet so I've had to order them online. However, while I was in Lush I did pick up a few items that I wanted to share. 


First, I picked up the Frozen bath bomb. This description from Lush reads "Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snowdrifts of silver luster. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods for the perfect fairytale ending." I haven't tried this one yet but I'm really excited to run a bath soon!


Next, I picked up another new (to me) bath bomb, the Honey Bee. This one is described as "Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snowdrifts of silver luster. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods for the perfect fairytale ending." This one smells amazing and is very true to description. 


Finally, I had to pick up my favorite stand by Intergalactic. Online the description reads "Invite the cosmos into your tub with this interstellar bomb. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon color will send your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood take hold, evoking the warmth of human contact far from home and a hint of ‘80s aftershave." I love the color of deep blue this turns the bath water and  the sparkles that come with it! 

I really love bath bombs for a special treat after a long day of work or on the weekend for a nice spa night. I knew I definitely wanted to order some of the new Halloween collection as well as Fall is my favorite season! I also don't really like floral scents so when Fall and Winter creamy, spicy, toasty scents are released I am all over it! Check out a sneak peak below of what will be arriving at my door shortly! 

Lush Halloween 2016


Comments