Fall Updates + Sale


Fall Updates + Current Candle Sale

Y'all I'm so excited that it is finally time for Fall! I watched a Bath and Body Works Haul from Zoella and instantly knew I needed to head out and find myself a nice fall candle as well. I headed out to B&BW and picked myself up two of the Fall candles, the always famous Leaves and also the Pumpkin French Toast. These are both currently on sale online for $12.50! After that I popped into Target and found these gorgeous plates with copper writing. They say "Thankful & Grateful" and were only $5 for both. Feeling very much in the autumn mood, I headed back home to do a bit of an update. I decided to make my dresser one of the places to display my new fall haul. 


I like things to be very simple with decor but I think this little corner came together quite nicely. I decided to go with the festive "leaves" packaging (is it candle packaging?) instead of the more traditional one that says the name on the label. I think it gives the space a more decorated feel as opposed to a candle just stuck in there. I kept some perfumes on the plate to stay in with the theme of Fall, but not have the space be only decorative. As you can see, my La Vie Est Belle perfume fits in perfectly with the writing on the plate! I really love this little corner and it makes me happy and excited for Fall every time I walk into my bedroom. 



Are y'all doing any Fall updating this year?


Comments